• Anti-Wear Hydraulic Oil Construction Machinery Oil 46#32#68# High Pressure Rust Prevention Wholesale Manufacturers
  • Anti-Wear Hydraulic Oil Construction Machinery Oil 46#32#68# High Pressure Rust Prevention Wholesale Manufacturers
  • Anti-Wear Hydraulic Oil Construction Machinery Oil 46#32#68# High Pressure Rust Prevention Wholesale Manufacturers
  • Anti-Wear Hydraulic Oil Construction Machinery Oil 46#32#68# High Pressure Rust Prevention Wholesale Manufacturers
  • Anti-Wear Hydraulic Oil Construction Machinery Oil 46#32#68# High Pressure Rust Prevention Wholesale Manufacturers
  • Anti-Wear Hydraulic Oil Construction Machinery Oil 46#32#68# High Pressure Rust Prevention Wholesale Manufacturers

Anti-Wear Hydraulic Oil Construction Machinery Oil 46#32#68# High Pressure Rust Prevention Wholesale Manufacturers

Type: Compressor Oil
Source: Liquid Mineral Lubricants
Composition: Base Oil
Property: High and Low Temperature Lubricating Oil
Certification: SAE, ACEA, NSF, JASO
Shape: Liquid
Samples:
US$ 2/kg 1 kg(Min.Order)
| Request Sample
Customization:
Diamond Member Since 2023

Suppliers with verified business licenses

Rating: 5.0/5
Trading Company

Basic Info.

Model NO.
32#46#68#100#
Application
Industrial Lubricant, Automotive Lubricant
Color
Yellow
Transport Package
Bucket
Specification
Base oil
Trademark
Daboai
Origin
Hebei Province China
Production Capacity
200000/Month

Product Description

Product Description
product details
Anti-Wear Hydraulic Oil Construction Machinery Oil 46#32#68# High Pressure Rust Prevention Wholesale Manufacturers

Hydraulic fluids are designed for use in a wide range of hydraulic systems that operate under the harshest conditions, such as machine tools, injection molding machines, presses and other industrial or mobile equipment.

 

When general purpose high-performance anti-wear lubricants are preferred, hydraulic fluids are also used in many other applications such as: low-load gears, sliding and rolling bearings, air compressors, servo motors and control systems with fine filtration systems.


advantage                                                             

High viscosity index.

Excellent shear stability.

Excellent thermal stability, even at high temperatures will not form sludge.

Very good oxidation stability to ensure a long service life of the liquid.

High wear protection ensures the longest equipment life.

Excellent hydrolysis stability to avoid filter clogging.

Excellent rust and corrosion protection.

Low pour point.

Anti-Wear Hydraulic Oil Construction Machinery Oil 46#32#68# High Pressure Rust Prevention Wholesale Manufacturers
Product Parameters
 
product Anti-wear hydraulic oil
ISO viscosity model 32 46 68 100 150
Kinematic viscosity 32.4 45.7 67.8 99.8 151.7
VI 98 101 106 100 99
Flash point 217 225 235 243 245
Pour point -16 -15 -13 -12 -10
Demulsibility 6 8 10 15 15
Anti-Wear Hydraulic Oil Construction Machinery Oil 46#32#68# High Pressure Rust Prevention Wholesale Manufacturers Anti-Wear Hydraulic Oil Construction Machinery Oil 46#32#68# High Pressure Rust Prevention Wholesale Manufacturers Anti-Wear Hydraulic Oil Construction Machinery Oil 46#32#68# High Pressure Rust Prevention Wholesale Manufacturers Anti-Wear Hydraulic Oil Construction Machinery Oil 46#32#68# High Pressure Rust Prevention Wholesale Manufacturers Application
Anti-Wear Hydraulic Oil Construction Machinery Oil 46#32#68# High Pressure Rust Prevention Wholesale Manufacturers Packing and Shipping
 Anti-Wear Hydraulic Oil Construction Machinery Oil 46#32#68# High Pressure Rust Prevention Wholesale Manufacturers
 
factory       
  Anti-Wear Hydraulic Oil Construction Machinery Oil 46#32#68# High Pressure Rust Prevention Wholesale Manufacturers 

Frequently Asked Questions

What are your terms of payment?

According to our sales policy, 30% of the wire transfer deposit should be paid before the order, and the remaining 70% should be completed before shipment.

We can provide you with real photos or videos of the goods before the final payment is made.

 

Q 2. What is your delivery time?

It usually takes 15 to 30 days after receiving the full payment. The actual delivery date will depend on the type of lubricant and the quantity of your order.

 

Q 3. What are your terms of delivery?

Available EXW, FOB, C&F or CIF.

 

Q 4. What is the packaging of grease?

Usually, it is packaged in buckets, PE bags, cans, or buckets of different sizes, depending on your final requirements.

 

Q 5. Can I get some samples from you?

Of course, we will provide free samples, but you need to pay for shipping.

 

 

Send your message to this supplier

*From:
*To:
avatar Mr. peter
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

You Might Also Like

Diamond Member Since 2023

Suppliers with verified business licenses

Rating: 5.0/5
Trading Company
Number of Employees
5
Year of Establishment
2023-06-28